Sunday 1 August 2010

The Journey begins (Stuart)

With great thanks to my brother Steven we have finally created our website and this very blog!
My cycling training today consisted of a 5 minute cycle to my brothers flat but with pre season training (for the mighty Edinburgh Southern) well and truly under way the quest for extreme fitness has begun. Only 10 months till we leave and 10 months to get into the best shape of my life.

I am feeling a mixture of excitement, nervousness and trepidation at the thought of completing this cycle, I just hope that we can finish the cycle on time and with no casualties. I just want to get in the saddle and get going.

Hopefully we can secure a main sponsor in the coming months who will fund this trip or be kind enough to donate some gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment